1) HIV prevention studies
2) Drug use and HIV disease
3) Brief intervention in primary care settings
4) Drug abuse treatment outcomes
5) Sleep studies in drug and alcohol users
6) Smoking cessation interventions
7) Marijuana use interventions for adolescents and young adults
Dr. Stein, Professor of Medicine & Community Healt is an internationally-acclaimed authority on the interaction of HIV disease, drug use disorders, and primary care, and the author of over 225 medical papers.
MICHAEL STEIN, MD
Are you Michael Stein? Click here to edit your research profile.